This is the privacy and cookies policy for YULIBUcom and our associated services both online and offline as well as through email communications that we send to you (together, the Site). The Site is operated by PT. YULIBU NUSANTARA INTERNASIONAL (we, us and our). “You” or a “user” refers to any individual who visits or otherwise uses the Site, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices outlined in this privacy and cookies policy.
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, title, company name, email address, job function or position, social media details, postal address and telephone number)
- IP Address provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- your log-in and password details
- any transactions made by you through the Site like billing address
- communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
- Information that helps us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements
- Feedback from you about our website and our products and services generally.
- You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Additional information that is collected might include, for instance, browser and device information; App usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
RECEIPT AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
- General Access to the Site
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on our Site.
- Content Downloads
We offer you the opportunity to download certain content( archive files , video, image, data, text, documents, or other content ) from the Site without charge. If you choose to do so, you may first be required to provide certain Personal Information (for example, by completing an online purchasing and pricing form), such as your name, email address, phone number, job title, company name, country, industry, total annual revenue, and number of employees.
We may provide you, via the Site, with the opportunity to contact us, receive a Pt. Yulibu Nusantara Internasional newsletter or participate in conferences, webinars, or special promotional or other programs (collectively “Events”). In order to participate in any of these Events, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information which may include your name, company, job title, address, email address, and phone number.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. You may block cookies, or delete existing cookies, by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to do this. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our Site to be impaired.
- Log Files
Like many other websites, this Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Site, the date and time you access the Site, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Site. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information. Such information is not linked to any information that is Personal Information, with the exception of the IP address which might be used to identify spamming attempts.
Yulibu also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics.